Sale Sold out
Regular price €195,00
Regular priceUnit price per
Makawe means "hair" in Maori. This madame brings joy and beauty to the world around her.
Madame Makawe is printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 320 gsm paper. This museum quality paper guarantees bright colours, deep blacks, excellent contrast and is highly resistant to ageing.
- Oak, black, or white frame, complete with high quality glass ready to be hang on your wall.
- Total sizes (incl. frame):
- A: 12,8″ × 12,8″ | 324mm × 324mm
- B: 20,6″ × 20,6″ | 524mm × 524mm
This is a limited-edition print of 50 (A) and 25 (B).
- Supplied with a numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Replaced free of charge if lost or damaged in transit.
Printing in several sizes (up to 1000mm/40") and on other media (Aluminum, MDF, etc.) is available. Just contact me to meet with your requirements, email@example.com