Sale Sold out
Regular price €195,00
Regular priceUnit price per
We look in the direction of Haarlem, city nearby Amsterdam in the Netherlands. The sun is shining between the clouds, alternating light and shade. Based on work by Jacob van Ruisdael.
Hometown is printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 320 gsm paper. This museum quality paper guarantees bright colours, deep blacks, excellent contrast and is highly resistant to ageing.
- Oak, black, or white frame, complete with high quality glass ready to be hang on your wall.
- Total sizes (incl. frame):
- A3: 17,5″ × 12,6″ | 444mm × 321mm
- A2: 24,3″ × 17,5″″ | 618mm × 444mm
This is a limited-edition print of 50 (A3) and 25 (A2).
- Supplied with a numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Replaced free of charge if lost or damaged in transit.
Printing in several sizes (up to 700mm/29" long side) and on other media (Aluminum, MDF, etc.) is available. Just contact me to meet with your requirements, firstname.lastname@example.org