Dark, swirling clouds loom over a narrow strip of land, gently punctuated by far-off trees and a city skyline. The place is Rome. The original painted by Simon Dennis, late 1700s. After fragmentation and illumination I call it Cloud Talk. The work is printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag, 320 gsm paper. This museum quality paper guarantees bright colours, deep blacks, excellent contrast and is highly resistant to ageing.
- Oak, black, or white frame, complete with high quality glass ready to be hang on your wall.
- Total sizes (incl. frame):
- A4: 12,6″ × 9,3″ | 321mm × 235mm
- A2: 24,3″ × 17,5″″ | 618mm × 444mm
This is a limited-edition print of 100 (A4) and 30 (A2).
- Supplied with a numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Replaced free of charge if lost or damaged in transit.
Printing in several sizes (up to 700mm/29" long side) and on other media (Aluminum, MDF, etc.) is available. Just contact me to meet with your requirements, email@example.com